Personal Description

我的照片
Kutztomn, P.A.
I am a Chinese girl, from Shanghai. I have been in KU for three months. I enjoy living at KU and I am glad to have met my American friends. They make me less homesick and help me learn English. My English is not perfect yet, but with help from my teachers and American friends it is getting better. After graduating from KU and moving back to China I'd like to open my own business, but always remembering the lasting impression KU had on me.

2010年2月15日星期一

Reaction to class

This week, we watched a new film and had a film discussion in last class on Tuesday. The film was Witness. In the film, John a detective comes to the Amish town and feels culture shock. In addition, John likes Rachel. He is a man who has a strong sense of responsibility. Rachel is a woman who just lost husband, and then they go together step by step. Finally, they fell in love. In my opinion, responsibility is not only really important to men but also to women. A person does not always need his appearance to attract people especially to a man. A man who has a strong sense of responsibility is attractive and popular to girls. If you want to achieve success, you will need responsibility. You should be responsible for your choice which you have made. Responsibility plays a really important role in your life.

没有评论:

发表评论

搜索此博客

关注者