Personal Description

我的照片
Kutztomn, P.A.
I am a Chinese girl, from Shanghai. I have been in KU for three months. I enjoy living at KU and I am glad to have met my American friends. They make me less homesick and help me learn English. My English is not perfect yet, but with help from my teachers and American friends it is getting better. After graduating from KU and moving back to China I'd like to open my own business, but always remembering the lasting impression KU had on me.

2010年2月4日星期四

I have learned in American Culture

This week we learned a new article about Masika, a girl comes from Congo. Now she studies and lives in America. Although she has families in America and she has been here for quite a long time, when she get along with her classmates she still felt isolated. Therefore, she intended to give up and go back to her own country. Fortunately, she has positive attitude that help her face everything optimistic. She appreciates for the experience of American life and thinks it is a priceless adventure. As an international student, I can understand how difficult to adapt a new life with different culture. I should learn from Masika to insist my selection when I missing home or get something in trouble. I should keep braving and cherish the chance of studying in America. As Masika said, these are my wealth I had better to enjoy it and learn to adjust the new life as soon as possible.

没有评论:

发表评论

搜索此博客

关注者